It’s summer, so let’s be creative and let’s make learning fun.
Don’t pack grammar books into your suitcase. Unless you really enjoy doing these grammar tasks!
Try to be creative and do something completely different from what you normally do.
Today I give you 6 tips on how to do it right!
In episode 155:
- 6 tips on how to learn smart not hard!
- don’t forget your camera
- how to impress summer on your memory
- don’t fear loneliness
- take your smartphone with you! (as if…)
- keep your notebook close! Especially in the morning
- future tenses
- a tip for those who spend holidays abroad
- a tip for avid readers
- more podcasts?
- 10 sentences to repeat out loud while listening to the episode
🧾 Zestaw kart pracy:
🎥🍿 Czy nauka z serialami jest dla Ciebie? ⬇️Pobierz checklistę
🗣 Czy jesteś gotowy na lekcje online 1:1?. ⬇️Pobierz checklistę
Muzyka: “Zazie” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/