That’s the new topic we’ll be dealing with for the next few grammar episodes. Indefinite article, definite article and zero article. They are especially challenging for us, speakers of Polish, but it certainly is doable! Let’s learn articles and use them fearlessly 🙂
In episode 172:
- ‘a university’ or ‘an university’?
- Who will learn articles faster, a Polish or a Spanish learner?
- one crucial rule to remember for good
- indefinite article – 5 cases
- 10 sentences to repeat out loud while listening to the episode. Listen, speak and learn!
Download the Worksheet and translate 10 sentences into English.
🗣️ Start speaking English fearlessly today, join our challenge here.
Muzyka: “Zazie” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/