Are you a fan of ‘The Last Of Us’? Why not learn English with that tv series? It’s a brilliant idea and I’m going to prove it in this episode.
I have picked 10 useful phrases, 10 quotes from the first episode and lots of examples of how to use them in real-life situations. Let’s dive in!
In episode 187:
- 10 phrases you need to know!
- 10 quotes from the first episode of ‘The Last Of Us’
- phrases: ‘to be at war’, ‘to pose a threat’, ‘to get worse’, ‘to be dependant on’
- words: ‘supposedly’, ‘supposed to’, ‘to jeopardise’, ‘to mumble’
- phrasal verb: ‘shake it off’
- idiom: ‘get the wind of’
- lots of example sentences!
- 10 sentences to repeat out loud while listening to the episode
ENGLISH LIVE CLASS WITH THE LAST OF US
Other episodes with TV shows:
185: English With Disney+: Modern Family. Vocabulary Booster
181: English With Netflix: Wednesday. Vocabulary Booster
Muzyka: “Zazie” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/