How to start reacting fast in a conversation? How to learn that skill? What are the most effective ways to get you to that fluency you strive for? Have a listen to find out!
In episode 163:
- the problem with course books
- why do you need to practice reactions?
- how to stop translating in your head?
- SIOL is not enough
- all that pressure
- my shame, guilt and embarrassment
- THAT TED talk!
- emergency phrases that will get you through!
- focus on keywords
- Intensive Imagination Training
- stay sane 🙂
- fluency comes unnoticed
- 10 sentences to repeat out loud while listening to the episode
Download the Worksheet to digest and test what you’ve learned here.
🧾 Zestaw kart pracy:
📚 E-book – Transkrypcje do odcinków 0-50 Teacher Ola Podcast:
Muzyka: “Zazie” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/