These verbs confuse all learners of English! Let’s get rid of this struggle and learn how to memorize the crucial difference. Once and for all!
Stay with me till the end of the episode because you need to practice speaking out loud. Download the worksheet to test your knowledge.
In episode 148:
- the meaning of ‘lend’
- the meaning of ‘borrow’
- a simple rule to help you memorize the difference
- why is this so confusing?
- three tips on using ‘lend’ and ‘borrow’
- can you borrow a garage?
- borrow and lend with personal pronouns
- 10 sentences to repeat out loud while listening to the episode
🧾 Zestaw kart pracy:
🎥🍿 Czy nauka z serialami jest dla Ciebie? ⬇️Pobierz checklistę
🗣 Czy jesteś gotowy na lekcje online 1:1?. ⬇️Pobierz checklistę
Muzyka: “Zazie” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/