Be like a child. Be like a sponge. A child learning a language is flooded with content. When children learn their mother tongue they are surrounded by and immersed in the target language and its culture. Do they feel overwhelmed? No. They listen.
In episode 147:
- 4 tips for learning a language
- how kids learn
- active and passive listening
- ‘shadowing’ is back!
- you don’t have to stop being afraid!
- why do they read one bedtime story over and over?
- repetition or new information?
- 10 sentences to repeat out loud while listening to the episode
🧾 Zestaw kart pracy:
🎥🍿 Czy nauka z serialami jest dla Ciebie? ⬇️Pobierz checklistę
🗣 Czy jesteś gotowy na lekcje online 1:1?. ⬇️Pobierz checklistę
Muzyka: “Zazie” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/